Need help understanding the financial aid process? Have questions on loan repayment? View the FAFSA tutorial as well as other tools that can help you improve your finance knowledge!
Don’t understand how to file a FAFSA? Watch this video for a step-by-step process on how to file a FAFSA.
Making a Budget
With college being a new experience for most, it is important to start budgeting as soon as possible. Provided is a Monthly Budget Planner excel spreadsheet to help jumpstart you on the right track.
Financial Aid Awareness
The Department of Education offers information to help you obtain an in-depth understanding of what your awards are and your responsibility after college. Complete Financial Awareness Counseling here.
Life After College
What comes after college can be a daunting question and an unknown process. The following loan repayment and information listed below can help:
- Access your Federal Student Loan Information
- Loan Repayment Options
- Loan Repayment Plans
- Loan Repayment Calculator
- Federal Direct Consolidation Loan
- Teacher Loan Forgiveness
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
Other Helpful Information
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau – Know Before You Owe Private Loan; Important information for students & young Americans